All our professionals at Richard B. Gibbs, M.D. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dermatology.
Richard B. Gibbs, M.D.
Dr. Gibbs completed his residency in dermatology at Howard University and the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences. Richard B. Gibbs, MD, FAAD, is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology. He has practiced in the Mid-South for over 30 years. Frequent CME workshops keep the doctor on the cutting edge of aesthetic and surgical dermatology.
Dr. Gibbs introduced the concept of mesotherapy to the Mid-South in late 2003 and continues to refine his skills. Dr. Gibbs was a guest at Fox Channel 13's 'Good Morning Memphis' on July 15, 2004; he was featured in 'the Commerical Appeal' on August 3, 2004, and he demonstrated his mesotherapy procedure on NBC Channel 5 during a segment of the 5:00 pm news on November 15, 2004 in Memphis, TN.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- International Meso-Lipotherapy Society
- Tennessee Dermatology Society
- Memphis Dermatology Society
- Volunteer State Medical Society
- Bluff City Medical Society
- 24th Congress of Aesthetic and Dermatological Surgery, Paris, France (09/03)
- Enseignment International de Mesotherapie, Preceptorship under Jacques le Coz MD & Alvin Lajeunie MD, Paris, France (02/04)
- ASAM 2nd American Course of Aesthetic Mesotherapy, Las Vegas, NV (04/04)
- International Meso-Lipotherapy Society:
Scottsdale, AZ: Preceptors Dr. R. Chubaty (AZ), Dr. P. Rittes (Brazil), & Dr. P. Bertier (France) (09/04)
Orlando, FL: Preceptors Dr. R. Chubaty (AZ), Dr. P. Rittes (Brazil), & J. le Coz (France) (04/05)
- Mesotherapy Training at the Aesthetic Alternative Center, Preceptor Robert P Pitera MD, (NYC, NY) (02/06)